New site is at 1110 Kepler Drive in Green Bay
Patients are seeing Orthopedics & Sports Medicine BayCare Clinic providers at a new facility on Green Bay’s east side.
Orthopedics and sports medicine care is being offered at the new Horizon Square building at 1110 Kepler Drive in the I-43 Business Center.
BayCare Clinic’s orthopedics and sports medicine services in Green Bay are consolidated at this location.
Patients at the new facility can expect to experience:
- Subspecialty and fellowship-trained orthopedics, sports medicine, podiatry and physical therapy providers and services under one roof.
- A more spacious, patient-centered setting.
- Fifty-two self-rooming exam rooms to reduce wait times and improve the patient experience.
- A rooftop track open to the public.
- Conference rooms specifically designed for pre-surgical education classes.
- Three new X-ray suites with top-of-the-line digital imaging.
- Large windows and natural light, plus a spectacular fish tank.
The opening of the new facility means BayCare Clinic’s orthopedics and sports medicine providers no longer see patients at these locations in the Green Bay area:
- Aurora BayCare Medical Center 1160 Building, 1160 Kepler Drive
- Aurora BayCare Health Center in Green Bay, 2253 W. Mason St.
- 2353 S. Ridge Road in Ashwaubenon.