General & Vascular Surgery
Aurora BayCare General & Vascular Surgery provides general and specialized surgical treatment for a wide range of conditions. Our physicians offer advanced care options, treating cases from routine cases to the medically complex.
Aurora BayCare Medical Center’s vascular surgeons focus on treatment of the veins and arteries. Common vascular disorders include blocked arteries, aneurysms, renal disease and varicose veins.
General surgeons typically provide surgical treatment for the abdominal organs, as well as breast surgery and thyroid surgery. Some of the types of general surgery procedures our Board Certified doctors perform include:
- Abdominal resection in colon cancer patients
- Abdominal wall reconstruction surgery for hernias
- Adrenal gland surgery
- Breast surgery
- Colon resection for diverticulitis
- Endocrine surgery
- Esophageal surgery
- Gallbladder surgery
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) surgery
- Inguinal hernia
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Neonatal/pediatric surgery
- Reflux disease
- Repair umbilical hernia in adults and children
- Thyroid and parathyroid disorders
- Tissue trauma and minimally invasive surgery
- Ventral hernia
World Class Surgeons
Aurora BayCare Medical Center’s general and vascular surgeons are pioneers in minimally-invasive procedures and other advanced surgical techniques. All of our surgeons are board certified or board candidates. Our surgeons' vast expertise and multidisciplinary approach help us offer our patients a world class level of care.